Oh shit, I actually meant to say SUCCESS!
Yeah if you didn't get that then.. get out of your box. Some guy accidentally said sex instead of success in a new zealand cricket update and it was all over the news. Sux2bhim.
Anyway, it's been 255 days (or 8 months and 10 days) since my last entry, RECORD! Amazing.
Well half-yearly exams are over! Sigh of relief. HSC is starting to piss me off to be honest. But there ain't nothin to it but to do it.
So what have I achieved lately..
- I made a countdown for the school scoreboard to CAS swimming championships. Might upload it soon.
- Ok my site MotionGear.org which I'd planned to finish three years ago is FINALLY COMPLETE!
..No I'm joking, sorry to get you all excited and jumping on your seat. Actually all I did was change the white "Coming soon!" text to a more aesthetically pleasing (but just as useless) flash interactive. Check it out in your spare time, it has falling three-dimensional spinning gears, isn't that JUST EXCITING? And you can change the quantity in the top right corner.
- I managed to hack into my neighbour's internet! I could have changed all their settings and passwords, but then they would have known. So instead I enjoyed free internet while mine was capped. Incredibly useful until they did turn it off heh.
- I've finally relearned the first 20 elements of the periodic table. Don't ask, I was bored in software (we only have a class of 3 lol), and there was a poster of the table at the back of the maths classroom we were in. Very odd yes. But it entertained me for the rest of the period. And I say relearned because for some reason I knew them in year 5. Did you know cobalt is derived from kobold meaning 'goblin'?
- Downloaded the soundtrack from Disney Pixar's animated movie Up, which is a brilliant film, I suggest watching it if you haven't. The main theme is also very well composed, by Michael Giacchino who also composed Ratatouille. It's so catchy and powerful, and matches the movie seamlessly. If you want, listen to it here. I loved listening to it. Gonna try learning it on piano
- Speaking of which, I've figured out how to play Jingle Bells on piano, with both hands, by ear. With nothing to do after my exams at school, I spent the time in a music room with a piano (I don't have one at home ;_; ) and just played random things. This adds to my incredible repetoire of New Born by Muse, the beginning of Sugar Plum Fairy, some Bach piece called Minuet, my own piece Let You Go, the Coles commercial tune, and some other random crap I can't remember.
- Oh yeah, and following the untimely expiration of the Windows 7 Release Candidate, which just had to happen during my exams, I spent valuable 'revision' time finding a 'legally obtained' version of Windows 7 Ultimate to avoid losing all my work. So much backing up confusion, I even accidentally PERMANENTLY DELETED my entire Pictures folder! Fortunately thanks to my bffl Google, I found two restoration programs that to my relief managed to retrieve about 90% of it back, the rest was all corrupted, but the files weren't very important so no harm done. I also realised I'd kept an older backup from halfway 2009, so it wasn't much drama after all.
But seriously, Windows 7 is AWESOME! It gives Vista a severe kick in the butt, so buy it now from your local retailer 'like I did'!
#Flashers is holding another challenge, this time the theme is Flashbot. I guess I'll see what I can toss up before Monday.
So, that's my life so far. How's yours?~ Dan / S1tHSL4y3r
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= CURRENT PROJECTS/SUBJECTS OF PROCRASTINATION TO DO
.: Drawings :.
.: Animations :.
Jeremiah - The Siege of Jerusalem
The Dagger Series:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= LYK FULLY SICK BRO FRIENDS (in order of awesomeness/ninjaness)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= LYK FULLY EVEN MORE SICK BRO CLUBS & GROUPS (JOIN THEM )
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Gabi Fan ClubClub-Stix